QuePublishing Joins PodcampCT Sponsors
This list includes:
- Social Media Marketing: Strategies for Engaging in Facebook, Twitter & Other Social Media
- Facebook Marketing: Designing Your Next Marketing Campaign, 2nd Edition
- Facebook for Grown-Ups
- Sams Teach Yourself Tumblr
- Sams Teach Yourself Twitter
- USING WordPress
- Blogging to Drive Business
- 2011 Social Media Directory: The Ultimate Guide to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn Resources
- USING LinkedIn
- All A Twitter
- It's Your World, So Change It: Using the Power of the Internet to Create Social Change
As I spoke with a representative of Que Publishing, I suggested asking PodcampCT attendees if they have read any of these books, or other Que Publishing books that would be of interest to other PodcampCT attendees and they are very interested in the feedback.
Have you read any of these books? Any other Que Publishing books about social media? Which ones did you like best? Why? Were there any that you didn’t like? What was wrong with them?
One of the things that I really like about Podcamps are that they are discussions, were everyone’s opinion is valued, and not simply presentations. Already, I am getting into some great discussions about Podcamp. Hopefully, we can get into some good discussions here about books Podcampers would like, and most importantly, I hope everyone signs up for PodcampCT before it is too late.